London SE1 community website

Mugging on Hatfields witnessed at approx 1820hrs today

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Thursday 7 April 2016 8.16am
Littledorrit1

If you reported it to the school i commend you for doing that and would urge all people with doubts to do so-please also ask which department they are collecting for as quite often departments do their own fund raising for trips etc and the school itself may therefore not be fund raising. You surprisingly did not say this in your original post and you also said they took the money never to be seen again-as you will be aware if you reported this the school would have taken the matter very seriously and no doubt your subsequent dealings with the staff and police liaison officer (which every school has and to whom any suggestion of such a crime would have been reported and investigated by him to try and identify the boys) would have made you aware of this and make me more surprised at your comments.
I agree with your comments on Ofsted-I come from a family of people heavily involved in education so am aware of the shortcomings of the generalisation of such an overall mark. However if you read my post it is clear it is not the overall school rating i was referring to but the fact in their report they found the school discipline to be good and this is a comment endorsed by many groups that have dealings with the school.
This does not detract from the ludicrousness of your original suggestion that this means that the boys from LNS therefore could and did commit such a heinous crime (when on school holiday as well) for which i note you make no attempt to apologise to the school and people associated with it that you have insulted by this suggestion. Your link to me was just plain stupid as i have made clear and slurs the name and reputation of the school and its pupils which as I said includes my own son
This was a horrible crime and I hope the police catch those involved very quickly and would suggest that people refrain from “suggesting” groups that may have been responsible till the police have investigated and facts are known otherwise more silly comments may be made and other people upset by this. I hope the chap involved recovers quickly both physically and mentally
Monday 11 April 2016 6.54pm
its tuesday 2moro !

So i assume the same bunch of youths might be playing football on the columbo centre football pitches then making there way down hatfields ?

am working all day 2moro so wont be at home, mght be worth keeping an eye out ?
Tuesday 12 April 2016 11.37am
They may just have overdosed on chocolate Easter eggs and became hyperactive. By this Tuesday they'll have read, no doubt, about the upset that they'd caused last week, feel extremely guilty and spend hours weeding and litter picking on Hatfields Green by way of apology. My address is in Cloud Cuckoo Land where pigs do fly.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
February at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions