London SE1 community website

Hall hire for wedding party

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 1 May 2016 5.34pm
Hi I'm looking for a hall to hire for a wedding reception , it's not a sit down dinner as we just want a party but was wondering if anyone knows any halls in Bermondsey that will do this as struggling to find one , thanks in advance

Kerry
Monday 2 May 2016 8.58am
http://search3.openobjects.com/kb5/southwark/directory/results.action?communitychannel=20700&sr=0&nh=10

this is a list of all the tenants halls in Southwark-this will tell you capacity and whether has a kitchen if want food etc

You don't say where you are but I have been to parties at the roundhouse on the Lawson estate before not huge but worked ok

the surdock club in cope street has a hall upstairs with a bar but might be more expensive????
Monday 2 May 2016 10.45am
Thank you very much
Wednesday 4 May 2016 7.27pm
Hello,

You may have found somewhere but if not have a look at Blackfriars Settlement. It's not Bermondsey but is not that far.

Our website is www.blackfriars-settlement.org.uk if you like what you see give Eva Henry a call and she will sort it out.
Wednesday 4 May 2016 8.09pm
markblackfriars wrote:
Hello,
You may have found somewhere but if not have a look at Blackfriars Settlement. It's not Bermondsey but is not that far.

Our website is www.blackfriars-settlement.org.uk if you like what you see give Eva Henry a call and she will sort it out.

Sorry that went before I intended!

Her number is 020 79289521

Best wishes

Mark
Friday 4 November 2016 3.41pm
Hi I am looking for a hall to hire in Bermondsey. I live in SE1. My daughter will be 16 on the 22nd December and I need a hall within easy distance of home. Please help...Time is running out for me...
Sunday 6 November 2016 9.13am
Hi Ayesha, The Draper Hall is probably suitable for a teenage party, (note: we close at 9pm) but we're at The Elephant and Castle. Have a look at the calendar, and let us know (via the application form) if you want to hire.
Sunday 6 November 2016 5.38pm
Borough Welsh chapel on Southwark bridge rd has a lower hall for rent

welshchapel.com

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions