London SE1 community website

Starting A Craft Fair in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 17 May 2016 2.47pm
I'm trying to start up a regular craft fair, something where the sellers actually make their items rather than just re-sell stuff they've got from elsewhere. Someplace where you can find something literally unique.

Currently I'm looking for potential sellers - the idea is to have a mostly different set of sellers at each sale to keep things fresh for the buyers. I already have a location in SE1, clean, well presented, handy for transport, fully wheelchair accessable and not a pub!

If you're interested in being a seller (sellers can be from anywhere, not just SE1), please fill in the details on the following site. Once we have enough sellers a date can can be confirmed.

www.AlternativeElephant.co.uk
Tuesday 17 May 2016 3.32pm
Wondered if you've thought about speaking to Southwark Arts Forum as a few years back they facilitated some stalls of Southwark-made crafts at Borough Market... they might be interested to help you find stallholders?
Wednesday 18 May 2016 1.48pm
I didn't know that. I'll ask them about it. Many thanks.
Wednesday 18 May 2016 2.40pm
Cooltan Arts?
Wednesday 18 May 2016 2.51pm
Perhaps some of the artists/artisans based in the Pullens yards would be interested in an opportunity to sell and showcase their products .

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions