London SE1 community website

Southwark Council's new logo

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 3 August 2016 4.46pm
According to Guido Fawkes, Southwark Council has spent over 14,000 on designing and implementing a new logo. See if you can spot the difference:

http://order-order.com/2016/08/03/spot-difference-labour-councils-15000-logo-redesign/
Wednesday 3 August 2016 6.17pm
Thought it was a joke James . But it wasn't !
Thursday 4 August 2016 4.01pm
But it's such a bargain ! That full stop was a danger to everyone reading it, and, what with the huge graphics, 'twas an eye injury waiting to happen.
Friday 5 August 2016 8.09am
What a waste of money!
Friday 5 August 2016 10.16pm
Neater handwriting....always thought I lived in Southwork
Saturday 6 August 2016 10.43am
For the amount of difference that has been produced I could have done that and charged them fifty quid!

What a waste of money.
Saturday 6 August 2016 12.28pm
I'm happy to see that Southpark... I mean Southwark have money to throw away in these days of austerity and cutbacks....
Saturday 6 August 2016 12.29pm
I don't know if it's corruption or just incompetance but someone needs to answer for this
Sunday 7 August 2016 4.05am
It's not just the cost of changing the logo either. There's the huge cost in replacing everything that has the old logo on it.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions