London SE1 community website

Rudest Reception ever- Princess St Practice

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 6 of 7
Monday 3 October 2016 11.16pm
Kory wrote:
Thanks Paramount - wonder why the practice/manager did not mention about that group?
they try to keep quiet about the patient staff groups for their own seemingly mysterious reasons there should be a notice up in the practice or you can ask them or your local councillor or contact your local health authority clinical commissioning group who also hold bigger meetings of all practices in their area. May involve Lambeth Southwark practices etc
Tuesday 4 October 2016 6.47am
Worrying they keep quiet about it - what is that in it's self saying? Will mention it to the manager -who has not ye re-responded to me. Thanks Paramount
Tuesday 4 October 2016 8.24am
Contact Southwark news ask them to write short article about these Groups to inform people without naming the practice with the dreadful receptionist. Some staff should be dismissed , they would not last five minutes in a corporate setting.
Tuesday 4 October 2016 11.12am
Kory wrote:
Worrying they keep quiet about it - what is that in it's self saying? Will mention it to the manager -who has not ye re-responded to me. Thanks Paramount
thanks Kory absolutely concur with all this and Jan. Yes good idea Jan. The PPG individual practice groups come under the umbrella of The local health authorities QCCG. NB: Q is supposed to stand for quality! No comment! So speak up get involved and things might get minutely better in time. Don't hold your breath tho :)
Cotswolds 12
Tuesday 4 October 2016 11.36am
Just been informed from today that an online discussion group is starting up My PPG.. co. uk ideal by sounds of it but think one does have to be a member then type in your local practice's code

Cotswolds 12
Tuesday 4 October 2016 12.43pm
QCCG overall organisation encompasses. Lewisham Southwark and Lambeth areas dealing with policies etc

Cotswolds 12
Tuesday 4 October 2016 9.29pm
Thanks for this- I am awaiting a further response but will ask about this.
Tuesday 4 October 2016 10.32pm
The name badges wearing is also an issue. Probably all front line staff generally and medics etc should west name badges

Cotswolds 12
Wednesday 5 October 2016 7.10am
yes - one thing positive is ( since my complaint and saying the same) is the manager has assured me this will soon be implemented.
Tuesday 11 October 2016 7.44am
In today's news there is a report on a recent survey that questioned patients' feelings on having to discuss their medical issues with receptionists.

It makes for some interesting reading.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 6 of 7

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions