London SE1 community website

Dentist in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 7 December 2016 11.50am
I rang dentist Portelly today for my annual check up and hygienist, only to be told that the surgery closed down 5 months ago. I have been a patient there for years and wasn't aware of this at all.
Did anyone else receive any notice or a communication? I am disappointed because I was happy with Angela as my dentist and would have liked to have the opportunity to say goodbye.

Which other surgeries around the Elephant & Castle/Tower Bridge Road/London Bridge do you recommend?
Wednesday 7 December 2016 7.51pm
After 20 plus years with the same dentist based in West London, I had to find a someone new to look after my nashers when he retired. I am not the easiest patient, but lots of good peeps (especially on this forum) recommended Londent based in Courage Yard aka Tower Bridge Piazza. The dentist is very patient and thorough & even gave me the nicest ticking off-which I needed!
No connection, just simply one grateful patient who has filled the shoes of my previous dentist! Posting this has made me remember , it's time for my check up......
Thursday 8 December 2016 10.36am
The Borough Dental Practice on Borough High St (opp turn into great Suffolk St) have been great to me. No connection - just a happy customer.

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions