London SE1 community website

Bermondsey Street - newsagent closed / dry cleaning

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 6 January 2017 9.27pm
The newsagent next to The Woolpack on Bermondsey Street appears to have closed down and been gutted over the Xmas period. I still have dry cleaning to pick up and I get the impression they are not coming back! Anyone know whether they are closed for good?
Wednesday 11 January 2017 11.10am
I'm across the road from that shop - one of my colleagues saw shop equipment and stock being moved to the newsagents across the road (between Casse Croute and the pet shop). Suggest you have a word with them.
Wednesday 11 January 2017 2.38pm
MzFitz wrote:
I'm across the road from that shop - one of my colleagues saw shop equipment and stock being moved to the newsagents across the road (between Casse Croute and the pet shop). Suggest you have a word with them.

I noticed that shop (near the pet shop) having a new shop front fitted recently.

The shop in question has builders in yesterday evening (4.15pm) when I walked past.
Friday 13 January 2017 4.07pm
MzFitz wrote:

Thanks - will call in and find out.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions