London SE1 community website

Plumber wanted for simple job SE11

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 20 January 2017 7.50pm
Leaking spout on bath mixer tap. Probably simple O ring replacement but access to tap is tricky - need a tecnnician. Anyone recommend? I am in SE11 Kennington, almost in SE1!
Wednesday 25 January 2017 5.02pm
Hi

I recently used Wayne, who get lots of justified recommendations on here

Wayne 07883 343408

Rgds
Thursday 16 March 2017 12.36am
I can heartily agree that Wayne 07883 343408 is not only an expert plumber, but a thoroughly decent man and very fair with it - he won't rip you off, and he will genuinely go the extra mile to get your job done - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - thank you Wayne
Thursday 16 March 2017 4.26pm
I used Daniel Turner this week to fix the Gents WC at our office.
http://www.checkatrade.com/TurnersPlumbingServicesLtd/
Arrived when he said he would, did the work, went and got a spare part. Decent guy, good reviews on the checkatrade (which is where I found him).
Tuesday 2 May 2017 5.52pm
I am very happy to have followed the forum's many recommendations and got Wayne to repair a leaky tap today. He was very quick and showed me a few things I did not know about my flat's particular plumbing. Very happy customer. Will ask him for other kitchen/bathroom renovation jobs.

Wayne 07883 343408
Friday 26 May 2017 5.05pm
I followed the recommendations on here for Wayne as well.
Honest, reliable, fixed several non-related issues already.
Has done a thoroughly professional job each time.

I highly recommend him.
Saturday 1 July 2017 8.28am
I also recommend Wayne - he visited within an hour and did a great job for a reasonable price.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions