London SE1 community website

A plumber

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Thursday 11 October 2018 10.17am
Not SE1 but South London , Excellence plumbing & Gas . I used them yesterday and received excellent service .
The charge was very reasonable, I'm very happy with them.
Thursday 11 October 2018 10.27am
Pimlico don't charge a call-out fee.
Thursday 11 October 2018 1.45pm
Well, they have an hourly rate, so the comparable fee to the above situation would have been £120.
Monday 3 December 2018 11.45am
Looking for a current phone number for Darren. Also a link to DCH Plumbers' website. We've used him before and would like to again but the number we had seems to be out of service and we can't locate the former site. Thanks.
Saturday 5 January 2019 4.43pm
Used Wayne from SE1 Plumbing yesterday (07883 343408). First time and very satisfied. Diagnosed issue with my toilet quickly and went out of his way (to Sydenham) to get the correct part. No connection etc.
Sunday 13 January 2019 7.42pm
same here my experience is same like you dear
Saturday 16 February 2019 7.51pm
Wayne did a variety of plumbing jobs for me to a high standard.
Sunday 24 February 2019 5.36pm
I decided to use Pimlico Plumbers for the first time last Monday for a small job, and Colin, the plumber they sent out, did an excellent job. Yes they are expensive at £105/hour +VAT, but I booked an appointment via chat for last Monday morning 8-9am and Colin turned up with a smile. I was charged 1.75hours to diagnose my kitchen tap issue and fit a tap replacement. Colinís work is guaranteed for 12 months and I had a customer service call after Colinís visit. I have no hesitation in recommending Pimlico and would use them again.
Saturday 9 March 2019 11.52pm
Before any of you rush to call Pimlico Plumbers, I recommend you peruse this discussion thread...
Saturday 16 March 2019 2.33pm
I have used Darren Hanratty before but was unable to reach him. Iím very sorry that lots of other SE1íers have had bad PP experiences, but they do have lots of positive reviews on TrustPilot https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.pimlicoplumbers.com
No connection Iím just a satisfied customer of Pimlico Plumbers and would consider calling them again.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions