London SE1 community website

Pimlico Plumbers

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Monday 5 February 2018 1.43pm
soundman wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5348557/Plumber-earns-210-000-doesnt-work-weekends.html

you beat me to it!!! Shocking really
Tuesday 20 February 2018 6.03pm
Pops wrote:
soundman wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5348557/Plumber-earns-210-000-doesnt-work-weekends.html

you beat me to it!!! Shocking really

I'm in the wrong job!
Wednesday 21 February 2018 10.11am
And with the High Court case going on every news item has a PP van in it, lots of free publicity whichever way the case goes
Wednesday 21 February 2018 1.35pm
You would think they would be a perfect target for a Rogue Traders type investigation, but I'm afraid our Charlie now fancies himself as an establishment figure and is probably/possibly untouchable due to his years of donating to a certain political party.
Saturday 24 February 2018 7.35pm
If you find an electrician or plumber or any contractor for a big job, it would be a good idea to spend 10 to find out if he/ she has any County Court judgements unsatisfied. I used one last year who did a lousy job & then I found out that he has 9 county court judgements unpaid & 1 Charging order against his home. Also make sure an electrician is registered with NICEIC who will give advice & redo a bad job for free. Note that Pimlico Plumbers uses self employed tradesmen but that may change. I have used them for emergency jobs & have no complaints.
Sunday 25 February 2018 5.06pm
Used them for a bathroom a few years back, not impressed with the "aftercare".

Wouldn't use them again.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions