Cleaner SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 29 June 2017 10.33am
I know how hard it is finding decent cleaners so I thought it may be helpful to share the details of one I can thoroughly recommend that works predominantly in the SE1 area - his name is James and can be contacted via email on [email protected] or 07482 556055.

He's thorough, trustworthy and most importantly great at cleaning! I hope this helps anyone looking :)
Saturday 1 July 2017 8.24am
I can also vouch for James, after seeing him recommended on here, we've been using him for the last month to do the cleaning and changeovers for our AirBnB.

He's doing a fantastic job, thorough cleaning, good communication and he understands what's needed to make it spotless for guests.
Tuesday 29 August 2017 11.21pm
We also have been using James for many years and are always happy with his efforts and he is very reliable also....francis
Friday 8 September 2017 9.21pm
James now has space for some new clients as a few are moving abroad.....he has been our cleaner etc for over 8 years now and always happy to recommend him to others as does an excellent job...
Francis
djm
Saturday 14 October 2017 11.40am
I just want to say thank you to everyone in this post! We've had James as a cleaner for 3 weeks now and couldn't be happier, the place is now spotless every Monday. One of the best recommendations I've ever had from a random internet forum, so thank you :)
Wednesday 9 May 2018 8.59am
I've just recently hired James as my cleaner and I agree completely with the above - I would recommend him. Hard working trustworthy and reliable!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network