London SE1 community website

Cleaner SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
Monday 1 July 2019 6.59pm
Hi all
James has been cleaning for me in shad Thames for a few months now and I wholeheartedly recommend as well. His flatmate does my ironing too which is also to a high standard.
Number I have for him is the 055 ending one.
Neil
Wednesday 7 August 2019 8.00pm
Hello,
I found on this forum James 2 months ago, he is really good cleaner, very thorough, reliable, with good communication and his job is very professional.
I'm very satisfied with his job.
His email is [email protected] and his phone number 07846464461 Good luck !
Leszek
Monday 2 September 2019 4.27pm
I also highly recommend James, he has been cleaning our flat for 2 months and we are always very impressed with the results.

He is also very nice and trustworthy we are very happy to have found him on this website.

Laetitia
Thursday 26 September 2019 5.07pm
Hello SE1,
I have been using James for cleaning our office and home for over 10 years. He's always done an excellent job, and I recommend him. He'll also help cleaning up after parties, events etc. Again his contact details are: [email protected] or 07482 556055 - very trustrworthy / good cleaner. James
Sunday 17 November 2019 4.13pm
Let me add another recommendation for James, who has been cleaning for us for around 3 years now. He has high standards, and is completely trustworthy. He can be contacted on [email protected] or 07846 464461
Monday 25 November 2019 9.48pm
I would like to recommend James also. He is an excellent cleaner, reliable and thorough. He is always keen to do the best job possible and takes pride in his work. I have no complaints about his work. He always lets us know when he is coming and if he can't come, makes other arrangements. I'm so glad we were recommended him as a cleaner!
Tuesday 12 May 2020 9.14pm
Hello everyone in this forum again in these difficult days.
My cleaner James is again offering his services to whoever is interested. He care about any protection against spreading the virus.
Here how to contact him:
E-mail [email protected]
WhatsApp +44 7482556055
I recommend him as a trustworthy, honest and professional person in this job.
Leszek
Wednesday 20 May 2020 1.08pm
Hello, I would like to post a recommendation for my cleaner Anyela who is very thorough and does a great job. She is looking for more work in SE1. She can be contacted via WhatsApp on 07429 238338. PM if you would like more info - I'm happy to give her a personal recommendation.
Wednesday 8 July 2020 3.31pm
I would like to add my recommendation to those above. James has worked for us for several years now and he does a very good job and is reliable and honest. He can be flexible when needed and I would find him very difficult to replace indeed. Highly recommended!
Monday 13 July 2020 8.51am
Fascinating how this thread is bringing so may new users to the forum - posting for the first time in this thread. James is a good marketing for London-Se1 or maybe there's something else occurring?
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions