London SE1 community website

Cleaner SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Thursday 8 October 2020 11.48am
SophieLondon wrote:
Fascinating how this thread is bringing so may new users to the forum - posting for the first time in this thread. James is a good marketing for London-Se1 or maybe there's something else occurring?

I didn't have a positive experience with these cleaners. I believe they are both connected. One of them was booked to come and clean and never showed up without a message. The other person who is frequently mentioned on here. Not a positive experience either. Could be some of these reviews are not authentic.
Sunday 11 October 2020 5.37pm
Hi
A little puzzled about the comments for James...we have used him for many many years and have suggested him to some of the people who have already commented and said he does a really good job...not fake reviews at all...!
Wednesday 14 October 2020 1.35pm
I highly recommend James! He deep cleaned my flat after we moved out, the attention to detail and quality was very high.

His details are:
E-mail: [email protected]
Mobile: 07846464461
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions