My aunt lived in Brunlees house, in the living room there was a tiled fireplace, normal one from forties.pinky beige colour, I loved it and so did my aunt.she refused to have central heating because she loved a open fire. The bedroom that backed onto it and shared a chimney breast had a small fireplace I am sure, iron one I think. The council thought they could pressurise her and said she would be unable to have a Ascot, the large one or baths, no problem she had one installed by British Gas ! She lived at number 8, died in 1989. Great character and did loads of work for community, ran the church jumbles for the old St.Matthews in new Kent rd.