London SE1 community website

Domestic Cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Monday 30 July 2018 12.03pm
Does anyone else have any other suggestions for cleaners in SE1 other than James? as he's too busy to take on anything else. Thanks.
Tuesday 7 August 2018 12.04pm
hi, I can recommend Krasi who has been cleaning my home for more than 13 years. She is 100% trustworthy. Her email is [email protected] and her mobile is 07877 511922. No connection just a satisfied customer.
Tuesday 7 August 2018 12.07pm
I can highly recommend Krasi who has been cleaning my home for over 13 years. Very reliable & 100% trustworthy. Her email is [email protected] and her mobile is 07877 511922. She charges £12/hour. No connection, just a satisfied customer.
Sunday 23 September 2018 11.09am
Hi RedLondoner,

Looking for a great friendly cleaner with brilliant attention to detail. Am on Page's Walk and looking for 1 x week domestic cleaning. Are you still about? Cheers. Alex.

PS sorry not to do via PM I can't seem to get it to work! Thanks.

RedLondoner wrote:
Hi both
Since no one else has come forward with suggestions - can I put myself forward?

I started cleaning when all of the cleaners I hired left me frustrated - they only did surface cleans (like you said Sibscyr) or would clean the floor around a pile of clothes without picking up the clothes! I wanted someone to actually sort out the laundry for me, or at least move the dirty clothes out of the way. And just sort out anything else that needed sorting without me having to write a long list! That's my approach - being proactive and not just cleaning but helping the house to run.

I am practical, sensible, trustworthy and live locally.

I can also do pet sitting, key exchange and other odd jobs if needed.

Feel free to PM me to chat more.
Sunday 23 September 2018 6.01pm
Just a thought, but doesn't anyone do their own cleaning any more? Paying someone £12 an hour to tidy up after yourself just doesn't seem right in my opinion.
Sunday 23 September 2018 9.06pm
If anyone employs a cleaner to merely "tidy up", they clearly have no real understanding about what cleaning entails.

I have had many cleaners, but I keep my home neat and tidy: what the cleaners do is dust, scrub, wipe, etc: I didn't employ them to put things where they belong, but make sure things (and their locations) are clean and dust free.

The job isn't just about tidying-up, but about making a living space fit for dwelling: I keep my home neat, but don't clean all my taps/faucets, nor do I regularly wipe clean all the door and drawer/cabinet handles. Those are just a small part of what a professional cleaner will do.

If anyone wants to add tiding up to the cleaning duties of their cleaners, they must expect to pay extra.
Saturday 16 February 2019 6.10pm
I been using Krasi Clean after seeing the recommendation on this site. Iíve been using her cleaners for about 6 months. The cleaners are reliable and do a good job for a fair price.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions