London SE1 community website

St Mungos - anti social behaviour

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5
Current: 5 of 5
Friday 3 November 2017 12.22pm
Message removed
Friday 3 November 2017 1.03pm
All I see is "Tough".
Friday 3 November 2017 2.22pm
Message removed
Friday 3 November 2017 4.36pm
I saw a couple of those selfish baby men grow up, I saw their lives and I doubt I would have faired much better.
Saturday 4 November 2017 9.50am
boroughonian wrote:
I saw a couple of those selfish baby men grow up, I saw their lives and I doubt I would have faired much better.

Same here.
Monday 6 November 2017 12.54pm
Message removed
Monday 6 November 2017 1.42pm
faraday wrote:
Are you saying these people are exempt from the rules because their lives were blighted by the alcoholic frolics of their peers?
In that case everyone who lives within an ass's roar of St Mungos should have the same exemption ...

... or maybe not ... maybe they should be attacked instead ... simply for complaining?

I don't think anyone's attacking anyone are they? Bit of an overreaction hmmmm.

I didn't mention alcohol when I spoke of their lives (the ones I know), you seem to have a preconceived opinion if what I was talking about. I will say that addiction problems are a symptom though.

No, I don't think they should be exempt from rules, I think they should be policed in one way or another.

Whilst you all can't or wont say it, it seems to me that you all want it gone, because taking dogs and alcohol away, it will be.

I have said a number of times that you have my sympathy, but I think we are all doing our bit when it comes to care in the community, believe me, I am.

You might find this an attack though...

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.0fJsUdsVsM5fqp_jWqHDnQEsES&pid=Api&w=198&h=181
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5
Current: 5 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions