London SE1 community website

MOT garage recommendations

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4
Tuesday 15 October 2019 10.06am
As I have said elsewhere on the forum, I have used Millennium since the rapid exit of 'Old Nick' and the taking over by John.
I had a full service done, MOT, and got advice on a couple of things I was concerned about.
Everything was done in a professional manner - fast, efficiently and comprehensively and all at a reasonable price.
The advice has proved to be correct regarding the battery, brakes and clutch. The battery needed replacing because it had reached the stage where it would not charge 100% and therefore could fail to start on a frosty morning. The clutch and brakes were diagnosed as not needing any more attention until at least the next service and MOT which are due in the next two months.
A rather long winded answer to 'Where can I get an MOT?' The answer is,
Millenium Garage, Kings Bench Street, SE1, 0207 928 5904.

I have no connection to the garage other than being a satisfied customer who is very happy to have a local garage I can trust since the new management took over.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions