London SE1 community website

Pilates locally

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 16 November 2017 12.46am
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced pilates class or course in SE1 or nearby happy to travel a bit. I've been using Morley College, but I don't really like the tutors style of teaching. Classes at E&C leisure centre (or whatever it's now called) are always booked up in advance.
Thursday 16 November 2017 4.03pm
There's a lovely one run by Harvey Klein (http://harveyklein.co.uk/) at the Waterloo Action Centre on Thursdays at 7pm.
No vested interest, I'm just a happy customer for the last 4 years - although from tonight it will be a mixed level class for the first time, so not sure what to expect.
Tuesday 21 November 2017 11.53am
Another vote for Harvey - I took his classes after he took over the class from Femke, and he's a great teacher. Really friendly and approachable, and great with all levels. I've been taking a break for the past few months, but hoping to get back into it in the new year. The Waterloo Action Centre itself is a bit basic, but he's a great teacher and the classes are affordable, so I'd recommend it.
Friday 1 December 2017 9.07pm
Update on the Waterloo Action Centre classes. Harvey will not be running these from the New Year. A lady called Lisa is taking over (she runs a studio on Lower Marsh apparently). Until she can get more people it will be a mixed level class.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions