London SE1 community website

Dentist recommendations!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Saturday 13 January 2018 1.09pm
dharle wrote:
It's not quite SE1, but I recommend (and use) Canada Water Dental Health http://www.canadawaterdental.co.uk/
They are just a few mins walk away from CW tube station as well.
Thumbs up! I use them too!
Tuesday 16 January 2018 10.11pm
I and my wife have always been happy with M.P. Dental at Jamaica Road SE16, near Bermondsey Station.
Thursday 18 January 2018 11.16pm
SE1 Dental Practice nr the War Museum - they are excellent!
Friday 19 January 2018 1.18am
As patient of SE1 Dental Practice I must I must agree they are excellent, but unfortunately for Preston they are a private practice
Wednesday 17 April 2019 9.34pm
babybat wrote:
I've been going to Mint Dental Clinic on St George's Road for the past year, and I've been very impressed. Dr Patel has been very thorough and patient, both with me and with my toddler, and doesn't try to push costly extras on you (I'm NHS not private). I'd recommend them.

For me the opposite: I had a truly horrible experience with them and am considering filing a complaint against them.
I strongly discourage any fellow SE1-ners to use this clinic: their mentality, in the light of duty of care, is lamentable.
Thursday 18 April 2019 7.28pm
Donít go to Tower Bridge dental they are awful. Rude receptionist and one of the dentists there is only interested in private dentistry and tries to sell you not needed treatment.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions