London SE1 community website

I'm looking for a good electrician

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 16 January 2018 1.16pm
I'm looking for an electrician to give me a quote for some work in the communal carpark at the back of our houses in SE11.
Thursday 18 January 2018 12.27pm
I used these guys yesterday: www.silversaints.com ; for plumbing, but I am very happy with the work and ease of booking. They do all sorts of trades. You book in 1hr slots although there is a '60 minute arrival window' and he arrived 30 minutes into that, but compared to waiting in all day or all morning for someone else.. it was fine. They do all sorts of stuff and travel by bike so don't have parking hassle. No connection except as a first-time customer.
Thursday 18 January 2018 4.16pm
I have used these guys before, and they were brilliant, the main guy is Desmond Reid, really nice guy, honest and reasonable, based locally

https://www.trustatrader.com/traders/reid-electrical-limited-electricians-southwark/
Thursday 1 February 2018 11.13am
Finding an honest, reliable electrician in SE1 is quite a task!

I certainly would not recommend using Reid Electrical or Se1electrician.co.uk, I've booked both and they're complete timewasters in my experience. Just look at their Google reviews.
Thursday 1 February 2018 1.00pm
Have tried a few electricians in the area with variable results. Have recently used Silver Saints as recommended above and they were good and reliable.
Tuesday 6 February 2018 12.42pm
I can recommend Kamal on 07794 585 363.

I found him as he was a friend of one of my neighbours. He was a great bloke who arrived on time, worked really hard and got the job done. Very reasonable prices too. He replaced my cooker extractor fan and replace some light switches with dimmer ones.

I meant to recommend him ages ago, so this post has given me a chance to redeem myself!
Sunday 5 August 2018 9.59am
I thank the clients who write kind testomonials on here about me.
Angelo the electrician.
07850767283. [email protected]
Monday 6 August 2018 9.05am
hilsinsouthwark wrote:
I can recommend Kamal on 07794 585 363.
I found him as he was a friend of one of my neighbours. He was a great bloke who arrived on time, worked really hard and got the job done. Very reasonable prices too.

Seconded. Can unhesitatingly recommend Kamal.
Monday 17 December 2018 1.46pm
I've just used Kamal having got his details from this forum. He fixed the dodgy wiring in my bathroom.

I thoroughly recommend him - he's a nice guy, very professional and a fair price for excellent work. I'd definitely use him again.
Tuesday 18 December 2018 12.40pm
Hi there. I can confirm that [email protected] is good - responsive, quick, reasonable price.

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions