London SE1 community website

Local Summer fairs/fetes/festivals?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 21 March 2018 2.12pm
I'm mostly a lurker on these boards. I play guitar and sing songs around and about - I've been to the Stage Door on Sunday nights quite a lot, for example, though not very recently.

Every year I notice a number of local summer fetes and festivals with music stages and think "I should find out about playing one of these", and then forget all about it until the following summer. So I thought this year might be the year I ask around if anyone has any suggestions or contact details. I could go along and talk to the organiser about what to do for the following year, but this might be quicker (considering I've failed to do that for a few years now).

Thanks,

John
Wednesday 21 March 2018 5.30pm
First one that springs to mind is Mint Street Music Festival, details / contacts are on facebook (depending how you feel about the data-mining activities of course) - that's in July. No idea who organises it but worth messaging them perhaps.

To post a message, please log in or register..
February at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions