London SE1 community website

Electrician

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Thursday 25 June 2020 1.03pm
angelo just did a great job for me - tricky bit of wiring to get and electric bathroom mirror up and running - highly recommended
Saturday 29 August 2020 12.51pm
Again, thanks to the forum for the recommendation. I contacted Kamal on the Saturday of a bank weekend to sort out my oven installation gone awry. Kamalís got more than 30 years in the trade and took time to educate me on some maintenance items that needs attention as well.
Now, off to try out the new oven :)
Saturday 21 November 2020 7.20am
I'm another big Kamal fan... We contacted Kamal Louffok (07794585363) late last Friday night, when a fuse went off and just wouldn't come back on. Kamal came first thing on Saturday, both of us thinking it should be a fairly quick job. He ended up staying for six hours (so much for weekend plans :-) after his investigations throughout the house led us to realise how dreadful the electrical work carried out by previous builders was. He fixed a number of issues one by one and got us up and running, but he later identified issues with the boiler's wiring...

So he was back first thing Monday to rewire the boiler (it was a complete mess), and came across a very small leak from one of the boiler valves that plumbers had missed in the past. He arranged for a plumber to come that very same day to get that fixed, thus solving an issue that had been going on for years but that we hadn't been able to identify. After staying all day Monday, he left the house fully functional, safer, and in an impeccable state.

I can highly recommend Kamal. He is hardworking, professional, diligent, friendly and very reliable. He also takes the time to explain what's going on which I found useful.
Bex
Tuesday 1 December 2020 10.05am
Angelo has done a number of bits of work in our house over the past few years and we've always been very happy. He is responsive to initial inquiries, provides a clear quote and sticks to the price agreed, turns up when he says he will, works tidily and efficiently and is a pleasant person to chat to. He was responsible and careful about social distancing etc when doing a job for us recently. No connection, just a satisfied customer and very happy to recommend him. Contact details: 07850 767 283/[email protected]
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions