London SE1 community website

Electrician

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
Saturday 10 August 2019 9.53am
Angelo did two jobs for me, and I am very happy with the outcome. Reasonable price, quality work, very helpful. Also very trustworthy, you can trust him with the key etc.
Zoe
Sunday 18 August 2019 4.21pm
Looked on here for an electrician, called Angelo and he was able to come out same day and sorted the wiring for my cooker. I was very pleased with the service. Thanks all for the recommendation.
Saturday 31 August 2019 7.35pm
I'd also totally recommend Kamal. I sent him some photos of my problem, and he came and dealt with two problems for me brilliantly! Highly recommend!
Thursday 5 September 2019 9.43am
Angelo is a good choice, I've used it for long time
Tuesday 24 September 2019 8.16am
Just had some excellent work done by Kamal Louffok. We had a couple of simple jobs and when he visited to complete those he discussed the options for the more complex job. I chose an option and he visited on the agreed date to complete the work.
All done neatly and on time. Very thorough (also sorted out some wobbly earthing from a previous install).
Recommended.
Kamal's best contacted on his mobile: 07794 585 363
Tuesday 29 October 2019 3.30pm
I also highly recommend Kamal. He arrived promptly is a very nice man and talks the customer through and explains exactly what work he is going to do. Prices are good and efficiency is of the highest order. I will definitely be using Kamal's services again.
Tuesday 5 November 2019 11.01am
My turn...to second all the previous comments about Kamal Louffok.

Only thing I would add, I want a Harley like his!
Friday 8 November 2019 12.09am
Yet another recommendation for Kamal Louffok. I called him last Friday afternoon and he offered to help over the phone or come by at 1:30 on Monday. I chose the latter. He was spot on time and quickly sorted my issue and went on to educate me about things I should have known as a flat owner but didn't. I agree with all the comments about his approach and personality gabyszabo said above so I won't repeat them.
Saturday 30 May 2020 9.27pm
Another vote for the lovely Kamal, his number is: 07794 585363, he answered my emergency call on a bank holiday, was able to come the next day and averted my horrible death in an electrical fire!
djm
Monday 8 June 2020 9.19pm
Had Kamal around last week to sort out a light fixture and our fire alarm, and he managed to solve the great bedroom switch mystery while he was at it.

+1 for a big recommendation.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions