London SE1 community website

Bathroom Fitter Required

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 26 June 2018 9.36am
Hi All,
Looking for any recommendations for a bathroom fitter for a job in SE1 (Bermondsey Street). The old threads I stubbed across all appeared a little old, so was looking for any updates.

Job isn't a massive one, shower and shower screen replacement and full re-tiling and re-painting (on non-tiled surfaces, likely just one wall and the ceiling).

Our previously recommended contact can't do the required dates, but time is quite critical unfortunately as the lead time on the ordered items was very long and we now have a small window (ideally starting 3rd/4th August) between delivery of the items and the due date of our new baby.
Any recommendations gratefully received!
Thanks
Thursday 11 October 2018 10.01am
Anyone? Looking for the same.
Friday 12 October 2018 8.36pm
Unfortunately my experience with recommended tradesmen on this website is that they are always too busy, the job is not of interest to them or the location is a few steps out of their usual territory.
Monday 29 April 2019 12.52pm
Any recommendations for bathroom fitters?
Tuesday 30 April 2019 2.57pm
I too am looking for someone to replace a shower stall with a shower/bath and re-tile in my flat in the Elephant.

Please PM me if interested.
Tuesday 30 April 2019 4.16pm
I too am looking for someone to replace a shower stall with a shower/bath in my flat in Elephant.

Please PM me if you are interested in quoting for the job.

Thanks

John

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions