London SE1 community website

The Glass House, Royal Oak Yard

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 24 August 2018 6.53pm
Does anyone on here live in the Glass House in Royal Oak Yard just off Bermondsey St? I'm trying to find out the name/contact details of the managing agents, as we live in flats just behind the building and something has happened to the big spiral staircase/fire escape in recent weeks, which now means that it makes a constant - and very loud - rattling sound in the wind. Our bedroom windows open on that side and it's making getting to sleep quite difficult. If any residents - past or present - have any pointers about who manages the building, I would be very grateful. Not sure where to start in terms of who to contact about this. Thank you!
Friday 24 August 2018 11.18pm
Strangely enough when I googled the development to see which one you were referring to, I came across this from five years ago:

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/171157

Also, it seems that there a couple of properties for sale in the development, and the agents include both William Lynch and Daniel Cobb - both of which are on Bermondsey Street. I'm sure they could help you find out if you popped in.
Saturday 25 August 2018 10.10pm
The current managing agents for the Glass House are F W Gapp but itís changing from 3rd September when Property Partners are taking over from them.

Contact details are as follows:

F W Gapp
020 7221 8838
Property manager: Melanie Rees

Property Partners
020 7514 9189
Property manager: Chris Ryan

Hope this helps!

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions