London SE1 community website

Waterloo Millennium Green

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Friday 2 November 2018 8.05pm
IN answer to Sarah BOST. in our meeting I did say that I would accept 60 days and if you wrote to Licensing requesting License limited to 60 days , I would not object to license.Your email to me after our meeting makes no mention of your agreeing to amend your application to 60 days.No one from the local community was consulted about this application not even the Millennium Green Steering Group which met on 24th September 2018. Yet 3 weeks later an application for License was put in , pointless having a steering group if makers of this importance are not discussed. My objection states very clearly that I will withdraw my objection if the license is limited to 60 days in 12 months .I think that this is a fair solution and will limited the Green only being closed for 2 months out of 12
Friday 2 November 2018 8.10pm
In answer to Phillipdiogenes

this is the link to view application and it also gives you the date for comments or objections

https://lambeth.gov.uk/business-services-rates-and-licensing/licence-comments/current-licence-applications
Saturday 3 November 2018 9.46pm
BOST in a twitter message to me have stated that they will limit their licensing application to 60 days in 12 months. That being the case when I see a copy of their email to Lambeth Licensing , I will withdraw my objection. It clearly states in my objection that it will be withdrawn if limit on license is for 60 days in 12 months.
I await copy of their notification to Licensing
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions