London SE1 community website

Book called Down the Blue

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 17 January 2019 4.20pm
Does anyone know where I can purchase the book called Down The Blue written by Debra Gosling.
Thank you
Friday 18 January 2019 11.44am
Would appear the only book she has published is Bermondsey & Rotherhithe Through Time - https://www.lovereading.co.uk/author/Debra-Gosling/gd/Debra-Gosling.html
Friday 18 January 2019 7.14pm
Hi,

I am Debra Gosling! Besides the published book I have self-published three other Bermondsey books but I only sell locally. James -I don't want to look like I'm getting free advertising here so please advise!

Thanks
Debra
Friday 18 January 2019 7.18pm
Hi Debra - you're more than welcome to give info on how to get hold of your books.

[Our rules ban two things - pretending to be someone else whilst promoting your own activities, and starting threads purely for self-promotion. Answering queries about your work as yourself = absolutely fine.]

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Saturday 19 January 2019 11.12pm
Thanks James.

My other books are: May Days & Wash Days (The Spirit of Bermondsey), Bermondsey & Beyond and a new one in the making. If anyone would like to buy them then please PM me or call in at Deli Felice in Albion Street where they are on sale.

Regards,

Debra
Monday 21 January 2019 7.10am
As someone who has all of your local history books on my bookshelf, Debra - including one my wife got signed by you a few years back(!) - they come highly recommended by yours truly. Please let us know when your next one is out.
Monday 21 January 2019 10.37am
Thanks Gavin - Surrey Quays if I remember :-)

Debra

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions