London SE1 community website

Project fear reaches SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 2 of 6
Wednesday 6 March 2019 9.07am
tone wrote:
Do not know the ending but from what you appear to conclude I am never able to visit USA again if we leave the EU

Not sure how you came to that conclusion, but you asked for an example and I provided one. What you do with that is entirely up to you of course.
Wednesday 6 March 2019 12.55pm
Message removed
Wednesday 6 March 2019 5.37pm
faraday wrote:

But no need to panic.

We are all going to lose.

Faraday

Fixed that for you.
Wednesday 6 March 2019 5.48pm
faraday wrote:
, an increasingly bitter and unpleasant spectrum of Remain campaign organisations

Funny how, in the real world, the Remain camp is always quite optimistic and cheerful, whereas the Leavers are consistently vindictive and resentful. At this stage, what you want at best is a solution that the largest part of the country, both Leave and Remain, can live with rather than a tyranny of what in June 2016 was a majority, inflicting their will purely out of the aforementioned resentment. I've never experienced such bad winners as some of the Leave camp.
Wednesday 6 March 2019 6.38pm
I have never seen such venom & vitriol from the losing remainers. Itís appaling and quite contrary to what you have stated.

Acting like tempestuous children who canít get their own way.
Thursday 7 March 2019 9.11am
See? Lgjiles proving my point. No interest in the UK, only in having a go at the Remainers.
Thursday 7 March 2019 9.41am
Message removed
Thursday 7 March 2019 12.11pm
faraday wrote:
ljgiles
eDWaRD WooDWaRD is my troll, please go get your own.

Dont believe me? Please read back through the posts ... nothing but troll troll troll.

Thanks.

Faraday

Both ljgiles AND faraday proving my point what bad winners leavers are. And trying to insult me by calling me a troll loses you the argument.
Friday 8 March 2019 10.38am
Message removed
Friday 8 March 2019 11.35am
Gold star for that faraday.

Hereís to The UK moving onwards and upwards.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 2 of 6
Related news & features

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions