London SE1 community website

Looking for a Cleaner?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 10 March 2019 3.06pm
Hi there

I know how difficult it is to find a good cleaner in London - I have pretty high standards and so have been through a few myself. One cleaner from Hassle (now called 'Helping') even pocketed any change lying around!! But I am pleased to say I have found an excellent cleaner which I would whole heartedly recommend.

His name is James. He works in a hotel part of the week and so his standard of cleaning excellent. He is truly lovely and very trustworthy. If you would like to contact him, his details are:

James
Phone number: 07482 556055
Thursday 11 April 2019 9.07am
James said he was too busy for me. There are so many favourable reviews on this website regarding his cleaning services I'm a little disappointed
Thursday 23 May 2019 4.37pm
I can second James recommendation, he's meticulous and reliable and always comes back to any messages and communications.
Wednesday 29 May 2019 9.40am
I would also recommend James very highly. He's been cleaning our office, lobbies and flats for a couple of years now and is meticulous, trustworthy and reliable.

His up to date number is 07846 464461 or email [email protected]

Feel free to contact me for more details.

Maria
Wednesday 29 May 2019 9.49am
I would just like to point out that the last three posts in this thread have all originated from the same IP address.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.

This thread has been closed
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions