London SE1 community website

Nexus

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 13 March 2019 8.43am
Iam not surprised that nexus are in special measures, after being misdiagnosed last year their still haven't responded to my complaint and Southwark primary care trust just don't seem to bother what's happening to patients
Wednesday 13 March 2019 8.57am
Peter coulthard wrote:
Iam not surprised that nexus are in special measures, after being misdiagnosed last year their still haven't responded to my complaint and Southwark primary care trust just don't seem to bother what's happening to patients

Which surgery are you registered to? Not that makes a difference to misdiagnosis. Iíve been with my surgery (PSGP) since I was born, since joining Nexus, the level of service has dropped considerably. Hope you get a response to your complaint soon, if not pass onto the health ombudsman.
Wednesday 20 March 2019 5.43pm
Peter coulthard wrote:

Just to say the special measures don't make any mention about GP ineptitude. The CQC report does mention the 3rd world wait times but a lot of the problems pointed out in the report are about poor handling of paper work, management oversight, and other administrative issues. You can read the report here: https://www.cqc.org.uk/sites/default/files/new_reports/AAAJ1027.pdf
Thursday 21 March 2019 4.57pm
Followed your link Eric..and to revert to my cockney roots, I am Gobsmacked. Did I really read that 1023 results were not viewed,filed,acted on?

Staff training and staff attitude leaves a lot to be desired I know, but to gamble with patients lives is beyond me. One of my cousins is patient of Dun Cow practice, she had deteriorating hearing. Went to see GP. There who said he would contact hospital, a year later she went back he had not referred her anywhere! The aches and pains in her chest turned out to be heart related, stent into chest,bowel problems,bladder problems all ignored. To add to the mix the Doctor is always going on lengthy holidays!

Who exactly are Nexus Group run by, owned by I meant!

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions