London SE1 community website

Found- a pet rabbit

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 3 May 2019 10.36am
We've discovered a grey pet rabbit in our car park basement at Scott's Sufferance wharf in Mill Street SE1. How he got in there is beyond us- it must have been a mad dash in when the automatic door was open. Bunny is very timid and hides under a car as soon as anyone appears. If he's yours, please see our porter.
Friday 3 May 2019 9.59pm
Hi Nick,
I hope you found the rabbit's owner. If not, you could try posting on the Nextdoor website (https://nextdoor.co.uk). There are a lot of members in the Shad Thames area. There's a Lost and Found section (usually cats!)
Sarah
Sunday 12 May 2019 1.30am
Any update on the rabbit poor thing
Sunday 12 May 2019 12.53pm
Sadly, yes. he was found dead on Tuesday morning. He hadn't eaten any of the food we left him out or ever emerged for anyone to catch him- he was only ever seen on CCTV. We still have no idea to whom he belonged (or for that matter if it was a boy or a girl.)
Sunday 12 May 2019 5.54pm
Poor rabbit. He/she may be microchipped. A vet would have a chip reader then at least the owners could be informed.
Saturday 18 May 2019 10.36pm
Aw how sad poor thing.. itís just I kept seeing a grey rabbit in mint street it was someoneís pet but it was running around pretty scared.. I havenít seen it since. The owners werenít great with it
Saturday 18 May 2019 10.39pm
So sad bless

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions