London SE1 community website

Webber street muggers

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4
Monday 6 May 2019 1.49pm
Not at all surprising. My boyfriend years ago was security at Trade club at Turnmills in Clerkenwell. The main drug dealer was tatally blatant because he was mates with the owner/promoter, who's boyfriend was a pig.
Another boyfriend worked with a guy who's boyfriend was a pig and we went to a party they had where people were buying ecstacy from a WPC, not knowing what they were getting of course (idiots) because it was all stuff she took from horrible dealers.
She was the first person that ever told me about the pig policy called 'intimidate the victim'. She was off her face when she told me the examples where she'd applied it. She said it meant so much less paperwork.
Most police don't do this. They're too thick.
Monday 6 May 2019 4.22pm
For the record I'm not an idiot and I'm not disgusting. And like I said don't forget the bravery shown by Police at Borough Market.
Monday 6 May 2019 6.12pm
The SE1 Police are exceptional. Iíve worked with many good forces in the UK and Southwark are at the top.
Monday 6 May 2019 9.10pm
beetroot wrote:
Or do what most of the pigs do. Put the uniform on and don't turn up at all like the times myself and my neighbours and my ambulance worker friends have called them. Idiots like scooter and DebraG just keep it going. Disgusting people.

You're out of order.
Monday 6 May 2019 9.48pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
beetroot wrote:
Or do what most of the pigs do. Put the uniform on and don't turn up at all like the times myself and my neighbours and my ambulance worker friends have called them. Idiots like scooter and DebraG just keep it going. Disgusting people.

You're out of order.

Yes he is out of order but as a community nurse who has worked with so many health care professional we take it in our stride. So much anger and hate must be exhausting .
Monday 6 May 2019 9.57pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
beetroot wrote:

You're out of order.

I didn't expect you to join the fools but there you go.
I had to go back and forth between local and emergency police more than 12 times whilst witnessing a burglery. The residents of the property came home and called the pigs themselves. Not only did they not come out atall but the next day told me there was no record of any call being made. It's a lie that 999 calls are recorded, or they just lie. The pigs are out of order.
Tuesday 7 May 2019 6.03am
It's clear certain people have watched too much Line of Duty!
Tuesday 7 May 2019 6.37am
I'm sure we've all got our personal experiences of the police, good or bad. I'm surprised at some of the language used here, but I suppose we should be pleased to see such latitude
I've been very happy with the response of the local safer neighbourhood team to the problems St George's Ward residents have brought to Councillor Maria Linforth-Hall and myself. Many local people have asked me to pass on thanks to the police.
We're agreed that it's a tough job and it's not one I'd like to do.
Many of us have had a pop at the police, but they're always the first people we call when it kicks off.
Tuesday 7 May 2019 7.49am
Shame there's no point in calling them. Emotional cowards need to believe there is though. Ambulance workers are the real heroes. I'm with some right now, laughing at the piggy fans. The stories they can tell. Saving lives and dealing with the thick (and often nasty) pigs.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions