London SE1 community website

Shark or swordfish steaks?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Monday 23 September 2019 8.28am
Very belated follow-up. I bought frozen swordfish steaks at Longdan Asian supermarket on Walworth Road.
Sunday 29 September 2019 7.25pm
I imagine a dog, a young child, or similar are all succulent if you marinate them right beforehand.

Your anthropocentrism is depressing. Particularly with your gleeful eating of wild endangered animals.

I guess I just couldn't live with your rabid desire for something tasty, regardless of the impact of it. I would find it difficult to pretend not to have a conscience about my actions.
Tuesday 1 October 2019 6.38am
kevinruairi wrote:
I imagine a dog, a young child, or similar are all succulent if you marinate them right beforehand.
Your anthropocentrism is depressing. Particularly with your gleeful eating of wild endangered animals.

I guess I just couldn't live with your rabid desire for something tasty, regardless of the impact of it. I would find it difficult to pretend not to have a conscience about my actions.

Well said Kevin.
Wednesday 2 October 2019 7.39am
kevinruairi wrote:

Same would apply to all who indulge in a good old serving of cod and chips...
Wednesday 2 October 2019 9.30am
kevinruairi wrote:

If the government risk reports are correct, we might well find out after the 31st of October.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions