London SE1 community website

London Violence

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Sjf
Sunday 30 June 2019 5.04am
I blame the parents, as a chef me and my friends didn't go to youth clubs, we played out on the streets and on the estate we lived on and if we stepped out of line we would of been smacked or got a belt lashed across the legs, we soon learned not to take liberties again, discipline installed in children teaches them how to behave, well it did for me and my friends
anyway
Monday 1 July 2019 10.08am
I would have thought it was extremely dangerous for a chef to be playing out on the streets especially with all the knives available to a chef.
Monday 1 July 2019 9.18pm
Sjf wrote:
I blame the parents, as a chef me and my friends didn't go to youth clubs, we played out on the streets and on the estate we lived on and if we stepped out of line we would of been smacked or got a belt lashed across the legs, we soon learned not to take liberties again, discipline installed in children teaches them how to behave, well it did for me and my friends
anyway
Absolutely
Tuesday 2 July 2019 12.46pm
Sjf wrote:
anyway

Do you have children?
Sjf
Saturday 6 July 2019 10.20pm
My partner has 2 and I treat them as I would my own
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions