London SE1 community website

Cost of renting - Grainger

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Thursday 1 August 2019 2.25pm
Crikey - I only heard the operetta/piano singalong! Totally missed the men in pants!

If it does happen again I'll go out and look. Maybe being in the block we didnt experience the full balcony noise 'experience'.

Fingers crossed for a quiet weekend (life).
Friday 2 August 2019 1.55pm
Gosh! I only heard the piano playing and singing! If it happens again I'll go out to see what's happening snd where. I honestly didn't hear anything within the block. The door handle mustve been mended really quickly as it is fine too.
Sjf
Saturday 3 August 2019 12.31am
Residents of the Winchester estate what are your views on the forthcoming gas works, someone suggested to me that it is a scam and not to reply to the correspondence, I'm now thinking that person maybe right, surely Grainger would of sent something around, thoughts please??
Saturday 3 August 2019 9.25am
Sjf wrote:
Residents of the Winchester estate what are your views on the forthcoming gas works, someone suggested to me that it is a scam and not to reply to the correspondence, I'm now thinking that person maybe right, surely Grainger would of sent something around, thoughts please??

I've ignored it. Will ask Grainger. Doesn't feel right- especially as the gas pipes and metres were ungraded not long ago. I feel sure any gas maintenance would be done via Grainger.
Saturday 3 August 2019 3.29pm
Ask Grainger.

I do believe that they are communicative and would tell you what is happening as they do for the Waterloo Estate.
Monday 5 August 2019 2.25pm
Grainger dont care as long as there getting rent
Couple of brothels on winchester estate i guess its gettin one way to afford it :)
Sjf
Friday 9 August 2019 11.37pm
yeah iv heard that about the brothels too, i wonder if they offer residents discount
Saturday 17 August 2019 10.30am
Sjf wrote:
yeah iv heard that about the brothels too, i wonder if they offer residents discount

Haha
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
February at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions