London SE1 community website

Locksmiths

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 20 August 2019 7.11am
Hi everyone, apologies for starting a new thread but I can't find the last one. I was in Worrall & Son yesterday getting some extra keys cut and noticed that there wasn't an up to date entry about them on this website. Wanted to add my thanks - no connection to this business, other than being a very satisfied customer. They recused me earlier this year when I left keys on the the inside of the front door (not to be recommended and worse than just leaving your keys somewhere else indoors) and they sorted this out for a very modest price. It's good to be able to support a local business and hope they don't ever have to move out.
Tuesday 20 August 2019 3.04pm
Its the best key cutters anywhere. Have had keys cut in different places which never fitted. Theirs always do.
Tuesday 3 September 2019 2.42pm
Where is Worrall & Son?
Wednesday 4 September 2019 5.10am
SophieLondon wrote:
Where is Worrall & Son?
Great Suffolk Street. Turn left onto this street from Borough High Street (direction E&C
--> London Bridge) and it's on your left in the little row of shops. It's less than 5 mins on foot from Borough High Street. See also their website.
Wednesday 9 September 2020 12.48pm
Worrall & Son and have been there for years and years. I work as a locksmith for ITCC Locksmiths and even we need to use other locksmiths at times, for cutting keys, buying locks etc. Very nice guys, as fellow locksmiths we definitely recommend these guys.

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions