London SE1 community website

Bathroom re-fit

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 3 December 2019 10.21am
We have just had our bathroom re-fitted but as you can imagine trying to find a good fitter is very tiresome and worrying that they are the real deal so to speak. Worry no more, we came accross Elite Builders and Decorators Ltd based in Kennington.
The main man Yilmaz and his trusty side kick Metin were on to do the job, we had a couple of meetings with Yilmaz to discuss the job and ideas, his ideas were better than ours I have to admit!
Once the job got underway they were punctual and very tidy even whilst doing the work, Yilmaz kept us in the loop as to what was done that day and advised us what they were going to do the following day. Even during the job, Yilmaz had ideas, again which were very good and carried out.
All work came withing budget and what Yilmaz's quote was; that is what was paid,, no hidden figures just what he had to buy; with reciepts.

I have abosolutly no hesitation in recommending Elite Builders and Decorators Ltd, they are truly a professional company and we will be using them again in the future.
djm
Tuesday 3 December 2019 11.47am
Helpful, thanks.
Saturday 31 October 2020 9.07am
Yilmaz and his team did a fantastic bathroom refit for me recently also tiling the bathroom, kitchen and hallway floor. The end result was better than i could have hoped for. He was very friendly and helpful and guided me through the whole process ensuring the end result was exactly what i wanted and better. I moved out for the duration of the refit and entrusted him with the keys. He even left the place spotless. A very happy customer and would definitely recommend!

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions