London SE1 community website

Dog Friendly Restaurants and Cafes in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 22 December 2019 11.15am
Following on from Maurits post on the tbr changes thread and as a recent adopter of a Dog, I wondered if anyone knew of other dog friendly places to eat.

I did look for similar thread but couldn't find any, surprisingly.
Sjf
Sunday 22 December 2019 10.24pm
Mac and sons pub on Union street are very dog friendly, the Thai food in there is very nice too as are the bar staff.
Monday 23 December 2019 3.50am
There are 2 SE1 pubs that are dog friendly and have good food - The Grange and Simon the Tanner
Monday 23 December 2019 10.45am
Great serendipity, Boroughonian. As I was writing the post yesterday, I thought of starting another thread on exactly this topic.

I was particularly pleased because when SoBo was still SoBo, I often ate breakfast there, together with my dog. But then the new owners didn't allow dogs and that was the end of my two poached eggs and a cuppa there. The cafe on Grange Road doesn't allow dogs either.

In Bermondsey Street however. things are different: the new Ramen place, Cafe Murano, Pique Nique and the Woolpack all allow dogs. Locanda del Melo on Long Lane also welcome dogs.

When I saw pictures of Russell Tovey in the White Cube with his dog, I tried the same but wasn't allowed in. The dog had to be carried.

I don't know about Mangal and Nabattee, I still have to ask.

All coffeeshops allow dogs. The Giddy Grocer are also dog friendly.
Monday 23 December 2019 12.18pm
OTR Cafe at The Union Theatre is very dog friendly, I take my Raven in all the time and shes is a very big dog, they are all lovely in there!
Monday 23 December 2019 11.54pm
The Victoria pub in Pages Walk is dog friendly & welcoming.
Tuesday 24 December 2019 3.48am
Pizarro on Bermondsey street is dog friendly, as is The Garrison though they will make you sit right by the door.

El Pastor was dog friendly through treated me like a social pariah when I had my chihuahua in tow so donít recommend that.

Santo remedio on tooley street is great and is also dog friendly.
Tuesday 24 December 2019 7.52pm
Thanks all, that's a fair amount, pleased to see. I will be trying a few of those.
Tuesday 31 December 2019 4.42pm
Not a restaurant or cafe and not in SE1, but Fisher Athletic are Dog friendly too, including match days of course.

http://www.fisherfc.org/2019/12/10/tails-wagging-at-fisher-fc-after-successful-london-non-league-dogs-day/

I understand they have a bar and you can see the match from it, could be wrong there, sure I heard that.
Thursday 2 January 2020 9.01pm
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions