London SE1 community website

Ian Allan railway model shop knife sale

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Wednesday 23 September 2020 7.12am
The pet shop morphed into Cafe del Marsh.
An excellent coffee/bar, small and independent with gardens to be used by customers. Use it whilst you can and keep it alive and kicking against the multiples around it whose wish it is to see it go under
Wednesday 23 September 2020 12.40pm
Thebunhouse wrote:
I wish all the staff at Ian Allan's a happy, successful and contented future.
So do I. I used to pop in there several days a week when I worked close by, and still go in most weeks. I've bought loads of stuff from there over the years.
Wednesday 23 September 2020 8.41pm
boroughonian wrote:
I would like to know who else they targeted in Lower Marsh and elsewhere. I am extremely suspicious of why they were picked on and entrapped.
Too traditional, too middle class......too white.

That last sentence would be more suited to a UKIP or EDL forum. You might want to consider re-editing or removing the post.
Thursday 24 September 2020 6.15am
brenhell wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
I would like to know who else they targeted in Lower Marsh and elsewhere. I am extremely suspicious of why they were picked on and entrapped.

That last sentence would be more suited to a UKIP or EDL forum. You might want to consider re-editing or removing the post.

Why? I fight ALL racism. What kind of forum do you think this is then? One which has no free speech? Which dictates opinion? Corbyn fan are you? I was, especially on his stance on the EU, a true left wing position.
Thursday 24 September 2020 1.00pm
boroughonian wrote:
brenhell wrote:
boroughonian wrote:

Why? I fight ALL racism. What kind of forum do you think this is then? One which has no free speech? Which dictates opinion? Corbyn fan are you? I was, especially on his stance on the EU, a true left wing position.

You are really sounding more like an angry white man now. Not sure what Corbyn has to do with your accusation that Lambeth council issue fines based on colour. The issue still remains that your original comment is ridiculous. I think you are confused about free speech in this country- it doesn't extend to libel or hate crime.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions