London SE1 community website

Breakfast with delivery

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 23 April 2020 7.05am
Hi!

I have a craving for home delivered breakfast. Do you have a place to recommend that does it, is able to deliver at 9 A.M. the latest? I know that there are quite a few neat places but they operate at later hours which is unfortunately too late for me.

I especially crave good omelettes but sandwiches or full English are fine as well.

Bath St for the reference.

TA!
Thursday 23 April 2020 7.40pm
They donít do delivery but Als cafe on b street is open for takeaway now
Friday 24 April 2020 8.36am
Thank you! Will check it out!
Friday 24 April 2020 9.20am
Workman Cafe in Pilgrimage Street is open for takeaways - but I don't know whether that includes their full breakfast menu! Their omelettes are usually pretty good.
Monday 27 April 2020 11.50am
I went past today and Al's cafe on Bermondsey Street seems to have closed again.
Monday 27 April 2020 6.50pm
Jemima wrote:
I went past today and Al's cafe on Bermondsey Street seems to have closed again.

Damn I was hoping for a bacon sarnie takeaway this week
Friday 4 September 2020 6.37am
Yesterday morning a cycle with barrow type thing at the front delievered pre 8am. All I can tell you that the bike was black and had "Absolutely" in red writing.

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions