London SE1 community website

Stolen Dog called Yoda

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 9 November 2020 4.53pm
Please can someone help me find my dog, She was tied near the security inside Tesco on the old Kent road and a white man took her. She is a small Yorkshire Terrier with blond ears and a grey/ black body.

I am devastated and heart broken as she is my family and canít believe someone would take her. I am lost without her and canít bear thinking of her being with a stranger and crying for me as I have raised her since a baby.

If anyone can help in any way please get in touch as she may be in the process of being sold to someone in the Southwark area.
Wednesday 11 November 2020 1.46am
Oh no ..have you had luck finding your dog.. did u report on dog lost ..
Share on Facebook/twitter? How could someone do this 😢
Wednesday 11 November 2020 1.50am
Oh no !! I hope u found her
How horrible.. have you reported on dog lost?
Big hugs
Wednesday 11 November 2020 11.12pm
Hi Holly

I have had no luck and Iím devasted. Is dog lost a forum for dogs?
I just canít believe someone can do this. My niece has posted on face book but I feel like she is gone now as itís nearly been a week and nothing. I have reported to the police and they gave me a crime reference number.
Wednesday 11 November 2020 11.15pm
Thank you Holly, I will get in touch with this organisation.
I am stilll hopeful x
Thursday 12 November 2020 1.52pm
Is she chipped? Probably sold on by the scum nag...I cant.say what I feel about such like him,.just hope you get him.back soon. Would Southwark news run article about him, complete with photo?
Thursday 12 November 2020 1.57pm
Tape a notice to the security post at Tesco with some contact details. Someone may recall something. Dog owners who use the store will have their memory jogged and also notice other dogs and their owners. Ask Tesco is you can leave a note with a photo and/or description of your dog on their notice board.Report the theft to the police.

Enter the details of your dog on this website. I believe their services are free. https://www.doglost.co.uk/
Don't give up. Best of luck.
Friday 13 November 2020 4.45pm
I'm so sorry to hear that your dog was stolen. Please also check websites like Pets4Homes that sell pets.
Can't Tesco help find his identity? If the guy bought stuff at the supermarket with a card, they should be able to tally the time when his card was used just before he was seen leaving the store with the dog. Tesco's have so many cameras, I am sure they can pinpoint which till he used...
Monday 16 November 2020 10.43pm
Thank you Jan, I will try Southwark News. X
Monday 16 November 2020 10.44pm
Thank you, I will try this too. I am losing hope as the police have taken over a week to respond, but will try all avenues, thank you so much x
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions