London SE1 community website

Stolen Dog called Yoda

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Monday 16 November 2020 10.45pm
Thank you Connie, I will try Tesco as I did not think of this, thank you for the suggestions x
Tuesday 17 November 2020 4.50pm
Dear all
Today a man called (he said he got my number from Facebook as I had listed my dog stolen) He said he had my dog, he first asked for money as he said he had purchased her for his girlfriend. I said I would give him some money and to meet me at the police station, he met me there, handed my dog back and left the police station before seeing anyone. It was very odd but I am glad I have my dog back. I think he was probably the person who stole her, and tried to make 200 off me as thatís the price he said he had purchased her. He did not wait around to see the police in order to describe who he had purchased her from and to see if he could get his money back. The whole situation is very odd but I am so glad I have got her back. Thank you to everyone that offered help and advice xx
Tuesday 17 November 2020 6.21pm
Great news
Wednesday 18 November 2020 12.33pm
That is marvellous news, but yeah sounds a bit dodgy. Did you actually pay him or did he just scarper?
Wednesday 18 November 2020 4.31pm
Great news but please don't leave her tied up outside this or any other shop, there are too many evil people about.
Thursday 19 November 2020 1.33pm
Dear Pete,
I did not pay him, I just said that to get him to meet me, but as soon as my dog ran towards me, he left the police station and did not wait to ask for money or to speak to the police. It was very strange and makes me think it was the person that stole her, and tried to get money as originally wanted to meet me in the local park but I said to meet at the police station. Just glad I have her back and will never tie her anywhere again
Thursday 19 November 2020 1.35pm
Dear Shiv,
I will never leave her anywhere again as there are some awful people out there. I assume everyone is nice and trust worthy but that is not the case, thank you for your message
Thursday 19 November 2020 10.06pm
So happy for you. What a relief!
Friday 20 November 2020 11.48pm
Se1 girl so glad she is back and it's a shame there are so many unscrupulous people about. Wish you well.
Thursday 26 November 2020 9.12am
Great news!!

Definitely odd, but he turned up at a Police station, that's not generally what criminals do. So I will sound a"hoorah!" to the man!
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions