London SE1 community website

Anyone know a good plumber for SE1?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
Saturday 11 October 2008 3.45pm
Hey I want to resurrect this thread as I haven't found a fairly recent one and I need a plumber ASAP. When we use the laundry machine, our kitchen almost has a live waterfall because the water collects in the kitchen sink. Tried all the MrMuscle things, but no luck.
Who can recommend a good plumber they have used recently?
Thanks.
Saturday 31 July 2010 8.09pm
Not the cheapest plumber in the world - but one of the best - he does an a first class job - high specification and prefers to do larger jobs such as boiler replacements, new kitchens and bathrooms - he has worked for me for years both commercially and at my home, he is experienced and highly qualified - 0793 913 1106 Tony Argent
Friday 11 February 2011 12.27am
hi there
you can look up registered plumbers etc at CIPHE or the chartered institute of plumbing and heating engineers where you can find honest guys who care about reputation and services
thats if no one recommends one to you of course
Friday 11 February 2011 12.33am
hi there
you can try the chartered institute of plumbing and heating engineers to get qualified registered plumbers etc who care about service/reputation
thats if you havent had a good recommendation of course
Friday 11 February 2011 12.35pm
I recently used Darren (DHC Plumbing 07915615988).

He is AMAZING. Properly lovely man, efficient, reliable, can't do enough to fit you in if it's an emergency and charges the most reasonable prices I've ever seen for a plumber.

He is excellent and I can't recommend him highly enough.
Friday 11 February 2011 12.48pm
we used Steve Bryant, when we needed a plumber - he said that he now mostly does gas plumbing, but will do all plumbing - he moved from somewhere like Camberwell into SE1 (I think he lives near The Queen Victoria/Pages Walk) he uses a motorbike to get round locally, he's very pleasent, and when we had a leak from part of the work that he'd done previously, he fixed it at no cost (it was a tricky job initially, and the leak wasn't his fault)
I believe he's probably the same person as who posted above (Steve (plumber/heating))
his mobile phone number in 2009 was 07734051303
Monday 14 February 2011 2.27pm
Try Terry of Plum Plumbing - he installed my bathroom and did a very good job
http://www.plumplumbing.co.uk/index.html
klf
Saturday 19 February 2011 2.13pm
I called Darren this week. Job wasn't very complicated but he was on time, friendly, and got it done. Minimum out call charge 75
Tuesday 29 March 2011 10.15am
If you're not sorted yet, try www.ratedpeople.com .I was in a similar position when my immersion heater packed up and didn't know any tradespeople. You can read other customers' reviews of their work and get free quotes before agreeing to anything. I couldn't have been happier with this chap:

Raji Electrical & Heating Services
View profile and ratings
27,Greatfield Avenue East HAM London E6 3RU
E63RU
(6 miles away)

Mobile: 07944064016
Daytime Phone: 07586785347
Evening Phone: 07944064016
Tuesday 31 May 2011 8.13pm
I used Terry last week - very good, came when he said he would, charged what he said he would etc. Did a really good job, highly recommended. No connection etc...
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

This thread has been closed
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions