London SE1 community website

Anyone know a good plumber for SE1?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Wednesday 1 June 2011 3.46pm
I used a self employed plumber called David Sylvester recently to fix my boiler and do some other plumbing bits and pieces.

He was friendly and was trustworthy enough for me to happily leave alone in my flat ...and he did a great job.

Would highly recommend! His mobile is 07984 454 096.

No ties etc.
Thursday 2 June 2011 11.29am
Hi,
When our water pressure was down our landlady called in Bentley's First:
http://www.bentleysfirst.co.uk/

The owner, Tom Bentley, was really helpful on the phone to find a suitable time and the guy completed the job quickly.

No idea bout cost as landlady paid.

Good luck!
Tuesday 20 March 2012 1.44pm
Can I add to recommendations for Darren of DHC Plumbing (07915615988)

He did a good job putting in a new boiler and associated work for us recently - March 2012.

He is a really nice straight forward guy, gave us a reasonable quote, came and did the work on the promised days and kept me informed. I would gladly have him back.
Thursday 5 April 2012 8.42am
Hello, I can also recommend Darren, he helped us out with a problem with our boiler and was helpful and able to come round at a time that suited us.

Liz
Thursday 30 August 2012 8.54pm
I used Ed (http://happydogplumbing.com/) to fix my boiler and would recommend him.

Very professional and ended up charging less than his (competitive) estimate.

Simon
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

This thread has been closed
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions