London SE1 community website

CBT Training

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 3 of 5
Thursday 15 July 2004 11.19am
Fnarr, fnarr!
Thursday 15 July 2004 11.34am
it is. I refer of course to my Tangerine Dream Machine.
Thursday 15 July 2004 12.13pm
*chuckles*

I believe it is...
Thursday 15 July 2004 12.57pm
blake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I really fancy it though I worry about
> getting a sore bum on my orange rattler. How far
> can you go before your arse gets sore?

I've never tested myself to those extremes, it's sad to say. Could be a lack of adventure on my part which I may have to address. But if I was pushed (as they say), I reckon my amply cushioned seat would stand up (as they say) to a fair amount of bumping.

If we ever got as far as Holland though (and surely, it's the duty of any orange scooter owners to go to the land of orange), I imagine the problem would be trying not to stop every few miles to enjoy the local produce, rather than any problems associated with marathon sessions in the saddle.

Of course, what we really need to spur us on to actually do the trip is someone else who's also keen.

Volunteers??

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 16 July 2004 8.43am
Does this mean we now have an SE1 biker gang?
Friday 16 July 2004 8.48am
What would our name be?

Friday 16 July 2004 9.28am
Dunno, something with leatherboys in the title maybe? Should we try and be frightening? I have a memory of once seeing the Guernsey Chapter of the Hell's Angels rolling into town. Pretty frightening.
Friday 16 July 2004 9.33am
The Tooley Street Leatherboys

Can't wait for our residency at Club Wicked :0)

Friday 16 July 2004 9.42am
Fab. That works for me. Should we get jackets made? We are now both members of two SE1 groups. How soon before we need a venn diagram?
Friday 16 July 2004 9.52am
What's the other group - do you mean the 'press gang'? or is there another group I dont know about? (maybe we DO need that Venn diagram)

Anyway, wouldn't a more mod-ish image be more in keeping with your scooters, rather than all the rough-guy rocker leather?
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 3 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..
February at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions