London SE1 community website

Parking Space

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 27 July 2004 9.52am
Morning all - I'm new to the area and need your help. Does anyone have a secure covered parking space for rent in Shad Thames (budget around 25/week - long term)? Thanks.
Tuesday 27 July 2004 1.11pm
Try looking at http://www.aparkingspace.com - you can search by postcode, there's usually a few dozen in SE1.

http://www.loot.com also offers a good chance (search for 'garage' from the front page, then select Property and then Garaging).

I've just about given up trying to find a nice cheap lock-up garage, but there appear to be plenty of secure parking spaces in the area. Plenty advertised, anyway...

Mark.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 27 July 2004 1.11pm by markandjoan.
Tuesday 27 July 2004 2.36pm
Thanks for the lead - I'll get searching...
Tuesday 27 July 2004 2.51pm
Marwood Homes???
Monday 11 October 2004 6.52pm
Did you manage to find a space and how as I am in the same dilema
kind regards
Toby
Tuesday 12 October 2004 8.28am
There is a secure, underground parking space for rent in the flats on Swan Street in Borough. It's very secure and you get a little buzzer-thingy to let you in. I rented this space but don't need it any more as I have found a garage. I paid 100 per month but I know that if you offer the bloke less he'll take it (his flat mates don't know he's sub-letting the space!!

His names is Nick - 07985640330.

If you offer him three months up front I think he'd take 70 a month if you paid him cash. Don' mention that I said this though please.

My rent on the space runs out next week but it's free from today onwards.
Tuesday 12 October 2004 9.25am
Thanks a lot for the info and help, I might just give him a ring
Plus where did you find the garage?
Cheers
Toby
Tuesday 12 October 2004 12.10pm
loot
Wednesday 13 October 2004 9.29am
I found one through Richard at Circle Real Estate. He has a few underground spaces in the Circle for rent.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions