London SE1 community website

Hablamos Espanol (un pocito)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 3 of 4
Monday 30 August 2004 4.40pm
I wouldn't worry about not being that good - I'm fairly rubbish, although I understand a lot more than I can speak - I had a brilliant time at the last evening, we laughed and laughed. 9th sounds good - bring on the shots! (Although I think it'll have to be a few less than the other Monday!!!) :O)
Tuesday 31 August 2004 10.02am
Hurrah! La Bodeguita is here: http://www.labodeguita.co.uk/find-us.asp.

7:30?

Hasta pronto...
Tuesday 31 August 2004 12.04pm
Malafortunadamente I won't be able to join you on the ninth. I'm involved in a production at the South London Theatre (which nancy mentioned in the am dram thread), but keep me informed of la proxima cita!
Tuesday 7 September 2004 6.31pm
So sorry, something's come up at the last minute so I won't be able to make this one either - was looking forward to it too!! Please let me know when where you're meeting again.
Thursday 9 September 2004 10.47am
Thinking we should make a more suitable date for everyone... Week starting 4th October anyone (not Wednesday)?
Thursday 9 September 2004 1.20pm
Hi there, that would suit me - I'm ok any night that week except Tuesday!
Friday 10 September 2004 3.10pm
How about Thursday 7th? Claire, would you check with Isabela?
Monday 13 September 2004 4.56pm
sure, buddy - will check with her on Weds, but 7th is good for me.
Tuesday 14 September 2004 11.08am
Hola,

The week of the 4th is not very good for me, since I'm organising an event on the 9th of October (Green and Well-Being Festival), and the last week before it will imply lots of preparations. However, I will try to join you on the 7th.

Patricia
Monday 27 September 2004 9.18am
I am part of a group of English-Spanish people who meet at regular intervals (in bars, bookshops, or for movie viewings etc.) Please go to www.sesel.org to see what we are all about and what events are coming up (next Wednesday at Walkers in Whitehall and the following Thursday at Waterstones near Piccadilly). Good luck with learning Spanish.

Hasta luego.

Imraan
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 3 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
February at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions