London SE1 community website

Antenatal classes

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Monday 23 August 2004 1.07pm
As usual the wife got in first...
Monday 23 August 2004 1.38pm
<<smug-parents-in-training>>

ROFLMAO

Welcome Adlestrop.

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 24 August 2004 12.48pm
I would still recommend going to the ones run by the local mid wives/ health visitors as well as you will get to know the people who will be your primary care providers as well as meeting other local mums to be and this was a great benefit afterwards as we went on lots of trips with babies and are still in touch now
Monday 30 August 2004 12.13pm
I still have the double buggy. It is one of those McClaren thingies which folds up well and the kids sit side to side. Suitable for new borns and toddlers - as long as the toddler is not to fat. Have head covers, and a rain hood. I did not use it very much because the second turned out to be a real sickie so we did not go out much.

If anyone is interested do make me an offer.

I have quite a lot of clobber for kids aged up to 4, though the baby stuff has already be gone through by friends so the best stuff is gone. Happy if people would like to look round to see if there is anything there that they would like to buy, or will respond to messages. I have a lot of toys including Duplo and Little Tykes road, people, cars and waffles (eg the stuff that you can build houses with.)

TLMJJ, Mapmaker, and the bearded Mrs I - an opportunity not to be missed

Sarah
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions