London SE1 community website

Phone unlocking

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 25 August 2004 9.12pm
Hi all
I know I have seen it somewhere but unable to remember. I need my Sony t610 mobile unlocking and was wondering if anyone knows of any services within the SE1 area. Obviously cheapest will be best :-)

Thanks
James.
Sal
Thursday 26 August 2004 8.52am
There is a phone shop on Old Kent Road call Modern Phones, you could try there. There is also a stall at the Elephant and Castle shopping centre that unblocks phones but I'm unsure what days they are there.
Thursday 26 August 2004 9.44am
Also, there is a small mobile phone shop outside the Tooley St entrance to the Northern Line at London Bridge that unlocks phones.

Glen
Thursday 26 August 2004 9.57am
If you do a search on the internet you can find lots of websites offering this service for about 5 - it does work - they simply send you a code which you type in - a colleague of mine did it and it happened instantly.
Thursday 26 August 2004 10.00am
Thanks for this. Unfortunately these Sony phones need a cable as well as codes.
I'll head up to Tooley St later.
James
Thursday 2 September 2004 4.05pm
Hi James,

how did you get on at the shop in Tooley St? They also do lapdog repairs, and I was wandering what the set up was like... I don't really want to go to PC world to get it repaired.
Thursday 2 September 2004 4.49pm
Lapdog? Isn't that something for the Wicked thread...?

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions