London SE1 community website

Carpet fitters?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Wednesday 18 May 2011 10.46pm
Am having my carpet fitted on Saturday. So far so good but will give feedback after the fitting.
Thursday 19 May 2011 4.55pm
Hi
I would recommend Millennium Carpets,
13 Market Place, London, SE16 3UQ I had a stair carpet fitted, efficiently and quickly. No fuss, no mess, a great job.
thanks!
Saturday 21 May 2011 7.40pm
Hi

I had a guy called Jason Francis, whom I found on the internet, he was friendly, professional and knew his stuff. He measured up last week and then laid 4 flights of stairs and 3 small landings this morning.

Jason turned up at the time he said he would and got on with the job. Was a pleasure to do business with him.

Mobile: 07850196093
Landline: 020 8597 0444

Regards
Becki
Jac
Wednesday 25 January 2012 10.03am
Elise wrote:
Hi
13 Market Square, London, SE16 3UQ I had a stair carpet fitted, efficiently and quickly. No fuss, no mess, a great job.
thanks!

I would like to second this recommendation, they have a good selection of carpets in all price ranges. I have just had carpet fitted on three flights of winding stairs and 2 bedrooms and Frank and his team did a fabulous job and were friendly and very helpful. It wasn't an easy job, as with the exception of one flight of stairs, no two steps seems to be the same size in my rather wonky old house.

No connection etc just a very happy customer.
HTW
Thursday 5 July 2012 10.19am
Just wanted to add a further recommendation for Jason Francis. I found his number on this thread and he came and fitted our carpets a couple of weeks ago. He did a great job, fitted carpets in 3 bedrooms and on our stairs and landing. He was reliable, punctual, worked fast and was generally great. Would definitely recommend him.
Saturday 19 January 2013 12.26pm
Jac wrote:
Elise wrote:
Hi
13 Market Square, London, SE16 3UQ I had a stair carpet fitted, efficiently and quickly. No fuss, no mess, a great job.
thanks!

I would like to second this recommendation, they have a good selection of carpets in all price ranges. I have just had carpet fitted on three flights of winding stairs and 2 bedrooms and Frank and his team did a fabulous job and were friendly and very helpful. It wasn't an easy job, as with the exception of one flight of stairs, no two steps seems to be the same size in my rather wonky old house.

Have these guys closed down? Went past last Sunday and the shutters were down, but thought it might just be because it was Sunday. Tried ringing them just now to see if it is worth me braving the snow to go over there and the number doesn't ring.
Jac
Monday 21 January 2013 5.55pm
Guy's street wrote:
Jac wrote:
Elise wrote:
Hi
thanks!

Have these guys closed down? Went past last Sunday and the shutters were down, but thought it might just be because it was Sunday. Tried ringing them just now to see if it is worth me braving the snow to go over there and the number doesn't ring.

I was wondering that, I don't go down there that often but the last couple of times I have they have been closed. Haven't tried ringing them though.
Sunday 3 January 2016 3.46pm
I used Jason Francis to fit a carpet over the holidays. I found him very knowledgable, helpful and he did a very professional job. Would recommend him very highly. His number is 07850 196 093.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions